15th Annual Hawaiian Plumeria Festival
2014 Flower Show & Plant Sale
Presented by the
Southern California Plumeria Society
The 2013 Hawaiian Plumeria Festival was a record-breaker! More than 5000 people came out to see, smell, and enjoy plumerias.
Join us for this year's Festival!
- Saturday & Sunday, August 30-31, 2014
(Labor Day weekend)
- 10:00 am to 4:00 pm both days
- Casa del Prado, Rooms 101 & 104, Balboa Park, San Diego
- Free admission
- Cash, checks & all major credit/debit cards accepted
- Opportunity to join SCPS and earn a 10% discount on the sales table items, excluding plants
- Tickets available starting at just $1 for an amazing raffle of plumerias (need not be present to win)
- Saturday, noon-4 pm; Sunday 10am -1 pm
- 100s of spectacular plumeria flower entries! (Just imagine the amazing fragrance in this room!)
- Anyone may enter
- Knowledgeable Show attendants to answer your questions
- Saturday & Sunday, 10 am-4 pm
- Hundreds of different varieties of plumeria for sale!
- Extensive selection of plumeria care and related products
- Knowledgeable vendors and SCPS volunteers
- Frequently asked questions
- There will be Hawaiian dance and musical performances throughout both days in the courtyard outside Room 101 (Patio A)
- All performances are free and open to the public
- On Saturday performances by Tipanie o Patifia (Plumeria of the Pacific) as well as lei-making demonstrations
- On Sunday the band Cool Breeze will be perfoming 10:00 am to noon.
Download the Festival flyer (PDF) for yourself and to give to family and friends.
All events will center around Room 101 in the historic Casa del Prado in beautiful Balboa Park, San Diego. To help create more events like this in the future, please consider joining the SCPS. Be sure to join our email list to be notified of all our events.
Mahalo and aloha!